New Owner

pslake1

Hi Everyone:

My wife and I just purchased our 5th Wheel to live full time for the next few years. We are getting ready to build our retirement home on 34 acres near beautiful Shasta Lake. We have already had a steep learning curve from towing, to batteries and generators. Much more soon and hope this forum can assist.

Paul And Laura Smith

2009 Heartland Landmark Cape Cod
2017 Ram 2500 Long Bed

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new Landmark and retirement. Lots of good info and friendly people here to share their knowledge. Don't be a stranger to the site and feel free to ask away with any and all questions. Again, congrats.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from Texas!

You've come to the right place! Lots of good info using the search command, but also helpful folks always around to answer questions.

Erika

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Paul and Laura on the new to you Landmark Cape Cod!! We hope to see you both at a rally sometime in the near future. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and ask. You guys have some amazing Chapter Leaders with Chuck and Donna.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome and congrats on your Landmark. This is the place to ask all of your questions. There are lots of very knowledgeable people with lots of patience ready to help newbies.

Kristy

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new rig! And welcome to the forum. All I can say is Ditto to all the above advice, the forum is the place to come and ask what ever questions you may have. Hope one day to see you at a Northern California Rally. :rolleyes: Safe travels.

Terri

jbeletti

Paul and Laura - welcome to the forum and congrats on your LM purchase. You'll find that this forum is "that resource" you're hoping for. Post your questions in the most relevant sub-forums and watch the feedback come in.

If you plan to travel at all with your LM, consider joining the club and join us at some rallies in the Pacific region.