Introduction - Oregon Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Bruce and Terri Zumwalt (terribruce) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Oregon Chapter in the Pacific Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Oregon Chapter includes the entire state of Oregon and, until such time as it has its own Chapter, the entire state of Idaho.

Bruce and Terri are taking over from Kristy and Mark Carlson who have been the Oregon Chapter Leaders since November 2008. Thank you, Kristy and Mark for everything you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and the Oregon Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Oregon Chapter Leaders, Bruce and Terri!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to leadership from Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Thank you guys, we are very excited and looking forward to serving Oregon and Idaho. Hope one day to say Hello to you. :rolleyes:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks Bruce and Terri for taking on this responsibility, I can't wait to attend your first rally. Rhonda and I really enjoyed the time spent with you two. See you in a few weeks.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the HOC leadership from CO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheWade2

Hi Terri and Bruce!

We are so proud and excited for you two! You are perfect for the Oregon Chapter Leaders, including Idaho! Lots of fun ahead for all of us! Steve and I stand ready to help you in any way we can!

Congratulations dear friends!

Carol and Steve

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Bruce and Terri and we look forward to having you as part of the leadership of the Heartland Owners Club. We are excited to see what you do with the Chapter in the future. Welcome aboard.

Mark and Kristy,

Thank you so much for starting and creating such an amazing legacy!! You guys have given so much of yourselves to make the Oregon Chapter what it is today! You will be missed and your contribution will not go unnoticed.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations, Terri and Bruce. We're looking forward to working with you in the Pacific Northwest. It will be fun to plan back-to-back rallies next spring.

Kristy and Mark, you have been an inspiration. Thank you for all you've done.

terribruce

Congratulations Bruce and Terri and we look forward to having you as part of the leadership of the Heartland Owners Club. We are excited to see what you do with the Chapter in the future. Welcome aboard.

Mark and Kristy,

Thank you so much for starting and creating such an amazing legacy!! You guys have given so much of yourselves to make the Oregon Chapter what it is today! You will be missed and your contribution will not go unnoticed.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you Rod, We are looking forward to working with you guys too, and know we have BIG shoe to fill. :rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, Terri and Bruce. We're looking forward to working with you in the Pacific Northwest. It will be fun to plan back-to-back rallies next spring.

Kristy and Mark, you have been an inspiration. Thank you for all you've done.

Thank you Doug and Doris, We are looking forward to working close with you guys planning our rallies together. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Terri and Bruce!

We are so proud and excited for you two! You are perfect for the Oregon Chapter Leaders, including Idaho! Lots of fun ahead for all of us! Steve and I stand ready to help you in any way we can!

Congratulations dear friends!

Carol and Steve

Thank you Steve and Carol, we look forward to fun times ahead and appreciate you being at our side. :rolleyes:

Terri/Bruce

jbeletti

Thank you Mark and Kristy for your the years of service and dedication to your chapter. You are much appreciated.

Congratulations Bruce and Terri! Wishing you much success in your new role and looking forward to see you at the Pacific Region rally.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bruce & Teri:
Sorry I am late in the party, but CONGRATS on your new leadership position!
Have a great time and looking forward to seeing you soon in Pueblo!
Safe Travels.

terribruce

Thank you Mark and Kristy for your the years of service and dedication to your chapter. You are much appreciated.

Congratulations Bruce and Terri! Wishing you much success in your new role and looking forward to see you at the Pacific Region rally.

Thank you Jim, we look forward to seeing you as well. :rolleyes:

Terri/Bruce

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce & Teri:
Sorry I am late in the party, but CONGRATS on your new leadership position!
Have a great time and looking forward to seeing you soon in Pueblo!
Safe Travels.

Thank you Garry, very excited!! And looking forward to Pueblo. :rolleyes:

shelsay

Hey, guys--

Congratulations to the two of you. We know you will do a great job!! We'll be happy to help out any way we can.

Dave and Pat

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Bruce & Terri,

Congrats on your chapter leadership! It is lots of fun and very rewarding! You have many great folks in your chapter!! Good times ahead. If we can help, let us know.

Chuck & Donna

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations Terri and Bruce! You will have lots of help and support from all of the people in your chapter and beyond.

It has been a pleasure starting and building this chapter, but it is time to travel a little wider be able to go to some rallies a little further from home. Of course, we will always support our more local rallies too!

Kristy and Mark