plug in for Sleep Number mattress

Georgia_Biker

we are. considering a RV special sleep number mattress. it has great reviews but, in looking at the slide area for my bed there is no place to plug the control in.
Anyone have any comments on this?

Kathi-27

ours has a plug on the side of bed frame on each side. larry could you tex me the wheel weights you got at the rally? just put sleep number in a month ago

gasman

Camp Socializer
Larry, I made a small shelf under the head of the bed for the pump and found an opening in the pedestal large enough to get the cord through to the outside. We plugged it into the outlet on the outside of the pedestal. I drilled a couple of holes in the platform next to the head wall for the hoses to go through.

Georgia_Biker

ours has a plug on the side of bed frame on each side. larry could you tex me the wheel weights you got at the rally? just put sleep number in a month ago

Sure - et m find them after the weigh in I ha to order a Dually - will be ere in bout two weeks

Alan_B

When we installed the Sleep Number mattress we did it this way:
  1. Placed the controller box in the under-bed storage area.
  2. Drilled a hole in the platform under the head of the bed, and ran the air hoses through the hole.
  3. Drilled a hole in the sidewall of the under-bed storage area, and ran the AC plug through it to the existing AC outlet on the side of the under-bed storage.

Georgia_Biker

When we installed the Sleep Number mattress we did it this way:
  1. Placed the controller box in the under-bed storage area.
  2. Drilled a hole in the platform under the head of the bed, and ran the air hoses through the hole.
  3. Drilled a hole in the sidewall of the under-bed storage area, and ran the AC plug through it to the existing AC outlet on the side of the under-bed storage.

Many thanks

How long have you had your Sleep Number and how do you like it?

Is it cool or hot?

Alan_B

Many thanks

How long have you had your Sleep Number and how do you like it?

Is it cool or hot?

We have only slept on the Sleep Number in the Bighorn about two weeks, so far so good.

We have had a Sleep Number in our S&B home for 8+ months and we are very happy with it.

Neither cool or hot, actually.

Kathi-27

have had sleep number bed main house for 10 + years. tried the bed in rv for 1 year. back was killing me. put in sleep number bed in rv after 2 nights back good again. we have queen bed and the controller sets on the platform at the head of the bed between mattress and wall.