Camp Kitchen issue.....

CPDDet

We have a new 3100CK which has a camp Kitchen.

[FONT=&quot]I've noticed that with the camp kitchen open there is direct access from the sliding counter top to the area under the kitchen sink for insects and small critters to enter the camper. Have anyone come up with a fix for this?

We love our camp kitchen and, while sitting outside, like to keep it open for easy access to the fridge and coffee pot we set up there in the morning.

Dave & Ronna[/FONT]

klp605

Would be nice to hear what ideas people have. We have also noticed this with our 2018 Mallard M32 except our outdoor kitchen leads into the bunk house. I caulked everything with the exception of where the counter pulls out. We have thought about stryofoam as there is some play with it and we could cut holes for the wiring and seal the holes with window/door snuff. However, we keep thinking there has to be a better way.

CPDDet

Would be nice to hear what ideas people have. We have also noticed this with our 2018 Mallard M32 except our outdoor kitchen leads into the bunk house. I caulked everything with the exception of where the counter pulls out. We have thought about stryofoam as there is some play with it and we could cut holes for the wiring and seal the holes with window/door snuff. However, we keep thinking there has to be a better way.

My first thought is to cut down a door sweep to the right length and screw it into the cabinet above the sliding shelf. this would do a pretty good job of keeping the top of the shelf sealed when it's stowed or open. The bottom is another issue.......