Edge light troubleshooting on 2018 Landmark 365 Newport

tdp100508

I recently took delivery of a new 2018 Landmark 365 Newport and have discovered that one of the edge lights is not operating. There are small end tables on both sides of the couch with lighting in the edge of each. Facing the couch, the right side table edge light turns on but the left side table edge light doesn't. Can someone direct me on how to troubleshoot this light? I need to know the location of the connections. TIA
Tim

jimtoo

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some info for you soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.

danemayer

If both lights are controlled by the same switch, you likely have a loose wire. But to get help on how to get behind the lights, you'll probably have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

tdp100508

If both lights are controlled by the same switch, you likely have a loose wire. But to get help on how to get behind the lights, you'll probably have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Thanks Dan. I did contact customer service last week but have not received an answer yet. I will follow up with them.
Best, Tim

tdp100508

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some info for you soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.

Thank you Jim! This is a valuable site. I look forward to being a part of it. Thanks for getting my first post in the right spot too!

Tim