rvwholesalers.com

THoltz

Has anyone ever dealt with rvwholesalers.com and if so, how would you rate the experience? Thanks for any info.

snuffy

I haven't personally, but one of my friends bought theirs from them and was completely satisfied.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have bought a LOT of stuff from them , never a problem and orders have been shipped quickly. I generally check arround for prices but they are always one of the cheapest or equal to other venders .....Kenny

davelinde

Has anyone ever dealt with rvwholesalers.com and if so, how would you rate the experience? Thanks for any info.

Excellent.

They were very easy to deal with pre-sales, and after the contract was signed they did everything they said they would do. During the PDI I got a little bit of vague/wrong info - but nothing serious.

We camped locally one night after delivery and a water fitting opened up over night (minor leak no water damage). They fixed it immediately the next day.

Count us as satisfied customers.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
RVWholesalers

Picked up our Razor 3612 from RV Wholesalers on 8-14-08. The 2100 mile trip back home was uneventful save for some minor issues with quality control that appeared. Only one of these issues was the result of something the dealer installed. All other issues are how the trailer was assembled by Heartland.

The sales staff returned all calls and or emails promptly and I am contacting them today, 8-19-08, to arrange for my repairs.

Overall a good experience so far and they had the best price I could find

medic694

I would definitely recommend RV Wholesalers. I bought from them in 2006 and it was a very pleasurable experience.