Abby

RottsNScotts

My beloved Abby - BOSS Ch Absolut vom Adeligen CD, RE, HIAs, HSAsd, BH, AD - got injured about a month and a half ago by falling in a hole. She had been seen by a vet several times and on meds but she really was not doing well. She pretty much could not walk at all, could not get up on her own and was in constant pain.

I had to let her go to the Rainbow Bridge this last Monday, one week shy of making it to 13 years and 6 months.

Many of you have met her at the Rallies we attended in WA and then at the Nationals in June; she was the Rottie without the tail.

Know that she really loved meeting those of you she met and missed those of you she did not because that included missing PETTING!
WAY too much fun 10-06 .jpgAbby head.JPGWhidbey Island 07 ducks 1.jpgWI 07 sheep 1 lift.jpgC1_0152-(ZF-0722-78956-1-013).jpg

Attachments

• Abby flying trot PV.jpg
    Abby flying trot PV.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 33

Mrsfish

I am so sorry for your loss. I very good client of mine told me, on the day I was putting down my GS, that when we take a pet on- we promise to love, feed, take care of and when time- let them go. It's our last act of pure ❤️. I will always miss my former furr babies, but I know I loved them to the end and they knew it!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So sorry to hear of the loss of Abby. I know how hard it is to let them go but how important it is to do so. I cried like a baby when we had to put down one of ours, but I held him in my arms as he went to sleep, knowing he knew he was loved right up until the end.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sorry to hear of your loss and we share the sorrow. Had to put one of our 14 year old furballs to sleep on July 20 due to kidney failure. It's never easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulh

Janet - We were so sad to hear about Abby. I loved the way she was such a sucker for a good back rub. It's never easy but the fond memories do help to ease the pain.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Janet,

I am so sorry to hear this and am sorry for your loss! Kelly and I are sending prayers your way!

Rod

VKTalley

Janet, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Abby was such a sweet girl! She will be greatly missed.

RottsNScotts

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. There is definitely a huge hole in my heart and in the rig. The boys, especially Freddie, were freaking out a bit as I was packing up to leave Gettysburg. They have calmed down now...