interior lighting

I have 2014 Bighorn 3010, my interior light over my island and sink area has broken and needs to be replace. did anyone else have that problem and if so what did you replace it with? I understand the original light is no longer available.

Garypowell

About 4 years ago I converted my incandescent island bulb to LED. So long ago I don't remember exactly but I must not have been able to find a LED with the right base. My 2013 did not come with LES's.

did a lot of searching and finally found a GU-10 base and lamp that fit the light I needed....,and the glass canopy.

Once i had the parts only took about 1/2 per fixture to install. Took the fixture off the trim and worked on it laying on the table.

Garypowell

Sorry....thought you were only speaking about the bulb. If this is the case you can call Heartland parts and while they might not have an exact duplicate (which means you have to purchase 2) they are generally not that expensive.

I recently needed a shower dome (the outside part) they were only $77 while web searches only turned up $100+ options.

You will have to be patient with their processing time. It seems they take an order, buy it, and then get it in...then ship it.

Gary

Lou_and_Bette

I have 2014 Bighorn 3010, my interior light over my island and sink area has broken and needs to be replace. did anyone else have that problem and if so what did you replace it with? I understand the original light is no longer available.

By "broken" what do you mean? Our light fixture has unscrewed the support down rod but that was a fairly simple fix. Just wondering what could have broken that can't be repaired and must be replaced.

The chandler which is 15 in. wide in and six in. deep fastened to a shaft that is twelve in. long fastened to a plate that attaches to the ceiling, the total length is eighteen inches in length, the shaft pulled completely pulled out of the plate and was just hanging from the ceiling by the power and ground wires, over a period of time the vibration perhaps from being to heavy of a chandler pulled though the mounting assembly that attaches it to the ceiling with only two screws. This is a circular chandler with three lights inside a circular mesh with fabric. The plate that attaches to the ceiling is made out of soft white metal which just ripped apart.