Heartland fifth wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

txn_4_evr

I am looking for a Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel model 3670RL either 2008 or 2009. I have researched the net and looked in my area (WA State) but the pricing varies so much. I am looking for pricing in the $xx's as any unit I purchase from out of state, will cost me a 9% sales tax to bring it back here. Anyone out there know of a good dealer with great pricing? Really do not want to travel too far but am willing to go to OR, Idaho, Montana and possibly CA. Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

boatdoc

We searched all over the West last December and found the best deal at Curtis in Portland. At the time there were very few 3670's out West because of the BAD weather in the East made the haul out west difficult. All the dealers knew what was comming but the rigs just couldn't get here. We made the deal sight unseen and had the right to refuse the rig if it did not meet what we wanted. The trailer was at Curtis no more than 16 hours and then on it's 5 hour way to our home on the SouthCoast. Boy, do we enjoy it!!!!

Shadowchek

I am looking for a Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel model 3670RL either 2008 or 2009. I have researched the net and looked in my area (WA State) but the pricing varies so much. I am looking for pricing in the $xx's as any unit I purchase from out of state, will cost me a 9% sales tax to bring it back here. Anyone out there know of a good dealer with great pricing? Really do not want to travel too far but am willing to go to OR, Idaho, Montana and possibly CA. Thank you in advance for your help.

Manteca trailer in Manteca Ca about an hour south of Sacramento has a 2008 they just marked down a whole bunch. It is unbelivably cheap. They knocked off 22,000 of of the price. I am not sure If I can post that. They had it last week anyways. Do a search for Manteca trailer and either go to closeouts or bighorns. Good luck. That is how we got our 2008 Bighorn 3400Rl. There normal prices are high but there closeouts are good.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.