North trail 33bkss spot on floor concern

Hello guys, first post on the forum but have been a member since our first camper, 2009 Heartland North Country 29rls... My wife and I traded in the 09 and picked us up something bigger and better for the kids, a 2017 North Trail 33bkss, we love heartland products because of the quality and floorplans, that's why we stayed with the brand... We've owned our 33bkss since July and found one concern the dealership can't give us a great answer on, so I figured asked the forum. Inside the bedroom just as you walk past the bedroom door inside the room there is almost in the center of the room a small, almost "L" shaped spot in the floor under the laminate that seems like there is no wood there. You can rub your fingers across is and see the laminate push in then return...it feels like a "L" shape I first thought maybe a knot from the wood fell out but i do t know if they used OSB board or plywood, as OSB wouldn't have knots...it's no where near a place where water could get in like I said it's near dead center of the room... Any thoughts? Thank you in advance

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Welcome to the posting side of the forum. As you have probably seen we have a lot of information and great people here.

Check out the owners club and join us at a rally.

Hopefully someone will jump in with some info for you soon.

Jim M