Modification of ceiling light over sink

carl.swoyer

Hopefully put this in the right place.

Does anyone know how to remove the decorative light fixture over the island in a 2012 Landmark Rushmore fifth wheel. I'm considering updating it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

This light fixture above the sink and island. How do you remove it
5378a43c681563e7740a797b26d0f16e.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

paleclaire

Unscrew the light bases, more screws underneath hold the decorative base up. Found this when my base fell out. Had to put mollies in to reattach. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garypowell

Your looks exactly like mine but not sure.

My light fixtures are glass that is attached to a metal piece that then has a long stem that takes the wires up to the base of the light fixture.

on mine this base has two screws in it that attach it to the decorative.......don't know what to call it.....brown plastic sconce. To remove the lights you take out these two screws and unhook the wires and the lights can be removed.

If iyou can't see the two screws holding the lights up......then you have something different than me.

I have never gone further than this but I just looked and I see no screws or anything holding up that big brown piece of plastic that is supposed to look like wood.

So as earlier suggested.....once you get the light fixture away from the brown thing there must be other screws underneath the lights.