Decals

wwtpo3

We own a 2017 Landmark 365 Newport. Having the front and back cap painted. Should we put the decals back on or leave off? Also we have black decals on the sides with the black and red paint scheme. You can hardly see them. Should they be Gold color. Looks like all the brochures have gold. Any suggestions.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
IMHO I will never have decals on my RV in the future. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wwtpo3

IMHO I will never have decals on my RV in the future. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you for your advice. The detailer told us that they will peel off and the paint underneath is different color. I have a choice right now.

danemayer

We own a 2017 Landmark 365 Newport. Having the front and back cap painted. Should we put the decals back on or leave off? Also we have black decals on the sides with the black and red paint scheme. You can hardly see them. Should they be Gold color. Looks like all the brochures have gold. Any suggestions.

I don't think the Landmark 365 has decals. I think the designs are painted on. I think the only exception is the Lion's Head on the doorside.

wwtpo3

I don't think the Landmark 365 has decals. I think the designs are painted on. I think the only exception is the Lion's Head on the doorside.
The decals are under the clear coat. They had to remove them to paint the end caps.