Solar transfer

Routemaster

I installed this system in 2013 on our current rv and is used every day as full-timers on the road, and this week looking at a 2015 Landmark Savannah. Question can I transfer the solar panels onto the roof of LM? It has worked really well for 4years now just on my second set of batteries.
Thanks.
Den.

Attachments

• Dicor coming up though the screws hols.JPG
    Dicor coming up though the screws hols.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF2523.jpg
    DSCF2523.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF2525.jpg
    DSCF2525.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0124.jpg
    DSCF0124.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Completed set up.JPG
    Completed set up.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 44

Oregon_Camper

I see no reason why you couldn't move your entire setup to your new RV.

Are you selling your RV or trading it in? If trading in...then no brainer...take the setup with you.

If you are selling to private party, I might leave it on the RV as a selling point. Then you can use that as negotiations with buyer. I would think all the equipment you bought 4 years ago would be more efficient with today's products, so selling with your existing RV might offer you opportunity to upgrade to today's technology.

Routemaster

I see no reason why you couldn't move your entire setup to your new RV.

Are you selling your RV or trading it in? If trading in...then no brainer...take the setup with you.

If you are selling to private party, I might leave it on the RV as a selling point. Then you can use that as negotiations with buyer. I would think all the equipment you bought 4 years ago would be more efficient with today's products, so selling with your existing RV might offer you opportunity to upgrade to today's technology.
Thanks.
I shall be selling to a private buyer.