Ladder Weight Rating

Catmando

We have a 2008 3110ds and was wondering what the weight rating is on the outside ladder. I've used it a few times and noticed quite a bit of flex from both me(260lbs) AND my wife (125lbs).

Thanks!

Catmando

Unfortunately this thread was moved :mad:

I was hoping to get an answer from the factory as I didn't think that it would be a safe assumption that every ladder installed on every Heartland brand would have the same specifications. If that's the case can someone confirm this? I'd rather not find out the hard way :eek:

Thanks!

Forrest Fetherolf

Unfortunately this thread was moved :mad:

I was hoping to get an answer from the factory as I didn't think that it would be a safe assumption that every ladder installed on every Heartland brand would have the same specifications. If that's the case can someone confirm this? I'd rather not find out the hard way :eek:

As referenced in my post above...................this is the post from Heartland factory production manager, Coley Brady, now you have a safe asumption.:p:p //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=47317&highlight=ladder#post47317

Forrest

Catmando

Forrest, I did find that post in the BIGHORN forum. It doesn't mention anything about any other product line, therefore my question still stands. Since it's a safety issue, I'm looking for something a little more solid than that.

Thanks!