Considering 3400RL

We looked at a beautiful 3400 @ the Cleveland R/V show on Saturday and would love to purchase one; BUT: I want the gloss gel coat fiberglass and not the filon that was on the rig we looked at....beautiful interior but didn't care at all for the "straw" look. Is gloss gel coat even an option?:confused: Do not see any info on the website and the info on the website conflicts with the phamplett i recieved at the show as well as the rig we looked at...Kind of confusing to say the least..:confused: ..WHAT ARE THE STANDARDS FOR THE BIGHORN AND WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS? Info available is conflicting. We spoke with Coley Brady there at the Avalon display.I can be reached @ woodburner702@yahoo.com My name is John.

I was on the "new" website and that is what's confusing me. The 3400RL we looked at had a nightstand next to the bed (kingsize) and the cabinets looked different from what i'm seeing on the website. The floorplan shows a sink next to the bed on the site and the rig we saw has it next to the dresser....which is it? Website outdated or brochure incorrect? The brochure they gave me shows the bath sink next to the bed....I am a bit confused here.
Is the website showing an older model 3400?

timk

John,
We just got our 3400rl. Our sink is on the passenger side just next to the stool room. There is a small night stand next to the bed. Its an 06, guess it was on the dealers lot for a little while.
TimK

tcbrady

John,

Give me a call tomorrow at the office (574-266-8726) and I can answer any questions you have. Gel-coat which would be an upgrade from what you saw at the Cleveland show is an option.

Thanks, Coley

Tom of Ypsi

The web site is correct. The sink in the bedroom in now next to the bed with a divider between the two for privacy if wanted, this is the 06 model. If the rv show model you saw has the sink on the curb side it is the 05 model.

jimtoo

I just looked at a 3400RL today at a dealer and the sink was on the curb side also. It was not equiped with the Mor-ryde as stated in brochure as standard for 06 models either. But yet the salesman is telling me and trying to sell it to me as a early model 2006.

So from what is being posted here, for 06 models the sink is on the side next to the shower at the head of the bed. Am I correct in this and if so what is on the curb side where the sink was?

Thanks
Jim

tcbrady

If you look at the website you will see how the BIGHORN 3400RL is currently laid out. This new design with the sink next to the shower was started in production around December 15th. Therefore, most models you see with dealers are of the old bedroom design. All BIGHORN units that you see whether new design or old design are 2006 models.

Thanks, Coley

tcbrady said:
John,

Give me a call tomorrow at the office (574-266-8726) and I can answer any questions you have. Gel-coat which would be an upgrade from what you saw at the Cleveland show is an option.

Thanks, Coley
Thanks Coley I will call tomorrow....really liked the unit we saw / wife loved it! Wouldn't stop talkig about it!