AC Vent Covers

dtvista

I have the 08 3055 Bighorn and want to change the 7" AC Vent covers to a fully closed covers. I wish to close some vents and adjust others. I have only been able to find 5" covers so far. Does any one know where I can find 7" covers that can be closed fully (not like the one that come in the bathroom- it is only a partial closed vent)

Thanks Dave

maldds

Try this link www.dwincorp.com. I replaced the outlets in my Sundance with some vents from here. I had to enlarge my openings for the Supervents. This may be the size you're looking for.
All the best.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Try this link www.dwincorp.com. I replaced the outlets in my Sundance with some vents from here. I had to enlarge my openings for the Supervents. This may be the size you're looking for.
All the best.

I highly recommend this company. I ordered some plastic floor registers from them this past spring and had them within a couple of days. Great prices, too.

gmsnrb

I have a 2012 28BRS and there is some factory "stuff" in the ducts that I want to clean out, however I can not figure out how to remove the vent covers. I am afraid of pulling on them too hard and breaking them, does anyone have a procedure?