Cyclone 4000 main entry step broken.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We fulltime in a 2014 Cyclone 4000. Today while exiting the main entry step broke. It's not a brad it the strut that the brad attaches to broke into. Has to be replaced so I'm considering a four step instead of the three step that it has now. Anyone had any problems with a four steps being to low to the ground?

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

olcoon

We bought the Torklift Glowstep Revolution at the rally in Goshen in June. Our current rig has 3 steps. However since we would like to upgrade rigs in the future, the rigs that are in the running, all have 4 steps. I talked to the salesman about this, and he said I could buy a 3 step one now, then when we get another rig, we could purchase another step and add to it. The price difference wasn't much between the 3 & 4 step ones, so I bought the 4 step ones. Once the arrived & I got them installed, I thought that possibly things would work better with 3 steps. So...if you can add a step, you can also remove one. That's what I did & it seems better. Bad thing is that we haven't gone camping since installing them, but using them here at the house I think it'll work.

I saved the old steps so that when we do upgrade I can reinstall them & keep the
Torklift Glowstep Revolutions, and add the 4th step.