Sticky or stuck ramp!

RottsNScotts

Hi everyone! I am having a challenge opening the ramp on my Cyclone to the garage. It seems like it is sticking on something but I cannot see what. If someone pushes from the inside while I am pulling outside, it will open but, as an "independent" traveler, I don't always have help available. Any ideas? Thanks!

weekender01

Are your cables attached to the ramp when you are opening it? On our Torque we found that the pins can hit the frame if attached while closing or opening.

avvidclif

On mine the patio fence would shift slightly while going down the road. I would have to check and make sure both sides were to the middle and then no problem. My solution was to put the fence in storage, no more problems.

porthole

Retired
Unless the rubber gasket is sticking there really should be any interference.

"If" the ramp is installed correctly you should have about 3/8" clearance on all four sides.

Ours occasionally sticks, and it is always the rubber seal. Try some silicone spray first before you get too wrapped up in looking for a problem.

RottsNScotts

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who helped me out with my sticky ramp! You are going to laugh but it was a little bit of every post! Each thing individually did not solve the problem but when I got another set of hands to work on it from the inside while I did the outside, we succeeded! It takes a village! LOL Thanks again!

weekender01

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who helped me out with my sticky ramp! You are going to laugh but it was a little bit of every post! Each thing individually did not solve the problem but when I got another set of hands to work on it from the inside while I did the outside, we succeeded! It takes a village! LOL Thanks again!

Glad you fixed the problem!