Which filler neck for Generator (Road Warrior)

rickndee

I just picked up my 2018 427rw . I traded my 41 foot raptor in after 5 years , so far me and my wife are loving it . Which fill neck in back is for generator ?

jbeletti

Hi Rick and Dee and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Congrats too on your Road Warrior purchase.

I can't answer your question but others will know the answer and will respond soon.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I just picked up my 2018 427rw . I traded my 41 foot raptor in after 5 years , so far me and my wife are loving it . Which fill neck in back is for generator ?

On my Cyclone it is the one on the left as you face the trailer or the farthest forward. Im pretty sure your RW will be the same.

SteamboatSailor

We picked up our '18 427 in May. It is forward tank for genny (20 gal); rear tank for toys (30 gal). 50 gal of fuel very accessible to the midnight shoppers.....we put locking gas caps on ours.

We just returned from an 11,000 mi trip through Alaska. Have 16,000 miles on the coach since picking it up May 02. You're gonna love it!

SteamboatSailor

69;565542]Do you happen to have a brand / model number for the locking gas caps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Make sure the clerk gives you caps that are keyed alike.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 25