What type of Hitch do I have?

Wicklow

Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbee and bought used a year ago. The Seller was kind enough to pull and drop my 5th in my campsite, so I had nothing to do with the tow, nor have I ever towed a 5th. I now need to hire someone to pull my 5th just a few miles in town into storage for awhile. So I called on outfit and they are to get back to me. They asked what "type of Hitch" I had, and I was clueless. So they asked for my 5th info n they are to get back. So assuming my 5th info is in my signature, please tell me what type of Hitch was assembled with this unit, everything I should know or tell the Operator, etc.

THANKS!!!

bobca1

Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbee and bought used a year ago. The Seller was kind enough to pull and drop my 5th in my campsite, so I had nothing to do with the tow, nor have I ever towed a 5th. I now need to hire someone to pull my 5th just a few miles in town into storage for awhile. So I called on outfit and they are to get back to me. They asked what "type of Hitch" I had, and I was clueless. So they asked for my 5th info n they are to get back. So assuming my 5th info is in my signature, please tell me what type of Hitch was assembled with this unit, everything I should know or tell the Operator, etc.

THANKS!!!
They are probably wondering if you have 5th wheel (pin), or a gooseneck (ball in truck bed). If you attach a photo of your hitch/pin box we can tell you which you have.