Storage bay question

gpcvg

I have seen that some of the newer Bighorn models have an outside storage door in the entertainment slideout. What are folks using this area for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan_B

Right now that space is relatively under-utilized. As it is close to the 50 amp power cord, we keep a 50 amp extension cord and the dogbone adapters in that bin. We also keep the black tank treatment chemicals there, no particular reason except to get them out of the interior storage space.

CoveredWagon

I have seen that some of the newer Bighorn models have an outside storage door in the entertainment slideout. What are folks using this area for?

I have Andersen wheel levelers, an air compressor with a 1 gallon tank, air hose, extension cord, heavy wheel chocks, cordless drill driver set, stall mat level pads, and any heavy stuff that fits.
I also removed the false wall that closed off the sub woofer and move it back as far as possible to gin some additional storage.

esscobra

currently 50a extension , dogbones, a regular ext cord, fan, chocks and leveler items - nest on list is to move wall also and put compressor and whatever else I can in there