Sundance 280RL/North Trail 28 RLS

Hart

Hello, we are prospective buyers looking for any available info.
It appears that these 2 TT are the same except for interior & exterior graphics. Would like to hear from anyone who has this unit. Interested in what your tow vehicle is. The hitch weight is heavy (690) compared to what we now deal with for a 23 ft unit.

We hear the customer service is very good. Is the overall warranty one or 2 yrs.?

Also, is it normal for salesperson to stick to MSRP on a 2009 unit?
The price does seem to be decent compared to other advertising we have seen. I know we cannot discuss figures on the forum as per rules.
Thanks for any insights!!

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Regarding the MSRPs, make sure you find the ones that were posted by Jim Beletti on 8/5/08 to make sure that the MSPR that the dealer is showing you is not fictional.

Shop some of the online discount dealers and see what they are asking. I can't see why your dealer is not discounting from MSRP.

Hart

cdbMidland..........thanks for the post. Making progress in getting into a NorthTrail. Visited another dealership who is searching for " our 26."

Appreciate the help!!

We bought the Sundance 280RL about a month ago and love it. I am pulling it with a 2008 Toyota Crewmax with the 5.7 liter engine. No problems pulling the TT on hills and highways.

StevieWonder

I have a Sundance 2800RLS, a 5th wheel. Customer service has been very good and I think you will like the way the factory stands behind the product.

In today's world I can't think of anybody that is getting MSRP for much of anything having to do with transportation. I'd definitely shop around. I'm quite sure you can do better. Be sure and factor in transportation costs with a cheaper purchase that's not near home.