Arkansas "Fall Rally", Oct. 5-7, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
We will be having our first "fall" rally, in the natural settings of the Petit Jean State Park. And I think those of you that have never visited the park will be pleased with the surroundings, which include magnificent views of the Ozark mountains, fresh water lakes, 40 foot water falls, antique vehicle museum, twenty one mile hiking trail, all the fresh air you can handle, and so much more.
Come and join the fun, and you'll never know what pleasant suprises you might find or encounter while on your visit.

To find out more about Petit Jean State Park or to register,
log on to petitjeanstatepark.com
or call (501)727-5441,
Address if needed is:
1285 Petit Jean Mountain Road
Morrilton, AR. 72110

Sites will be 50 amp with full hook-ups, Be sure to mention you are with the heartland group to assure that you will be in area "A".

Please send me a "pm" to let us know the numbers attending.

Thanks & looking forward to seeing "ya'll" there!
Mike & Betty

Arkansas1

Ok folks if you are not planning on having one heck of a good time then you better bring your blankies,chairs and get comfortable because we are going to do all we can to make it fun, come own neighbors come and join us for one fun time, we'll be looking for ya, don't let us down.............. Oh ya. expect the unexpected at our gathering, remember it's the month of holloween, you never know what to expect.................
Mike & Betty

Last edited:
Would love to attend (you can see my birth place from the mountain) however, due to the fact that we have kids in school, the dates just don't work for us.

We spent Thanksgiving week at the park last year and had a great time. May go Thanksgiving week again this year.

You guys have a great time. Maybe we can make it next time.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
It's a done deal. We were able to change our reservations at Mt. View so we will be there for sure. Just made reservations at PJ on site 20, which I think she said that is next door to You (Mike and Betty). We will see you then. I'l be an old retired fellow.

Bill and Janice

Paul & Nan

Mike and Betty-as honorary Arkies we were planning to come down, but then a new BigHorn got in the way. We are on the way home from Tennessee, having picked up the new rig in Knoxville last Monday.That does our time, and budget, for this year.

We loved your rig so much we got the same floorplan, only in a BigHorn. Love it so far.

Paul and Nan
01 2500HD Silverado
09 3670RL BigHorn

relaxing

Arkansas Fall Rally

We would love to attend but we both work Monday - Friday and cannot get away. Maybe next time.

Larry & Vivian Fox
Paris, AR

Arkansas1

Rally

We would love to attend but we both work Monday - Friday and cannot get away. Maybe next time.

Larry & Vivian Fox
Paris, AR

Hey Larry and Vivian,
We would really love to have you at the rally but we understand first things first, and yes maybe we can see you both next time.
Take care,
Mike and Betty

rgirouard

Hi

Hey Mike & Betty,
I know we would have a great time - as we did in Ozark RV Park this month.
However, it is a bit far to travel and we just arrived back home here in South Texas yesterday. Hot Hot Hot!!!
Thanks for the good time.
Roger & Helen Girouard

Razorback

Cannot make this one

Sorry we had already made reservations for that weekend in Branson. It's our anniversary yearly get-away trip. But we are going to Carthage so we'll see you'all there.

Arkansas1

Senior Moment?

Howdy Y'all,
As much as I would love to have another Rally on the days that are being mentioned, I think that the computer or something is having a Senior moment because there is no Rally on October 5-7:rolleyes:, that was last years post:eek:....
Hope that this clears things up if not hey Jim, what's up :confused:.
Thanks hope this helps.
Mike

jbeletti

Howdy Y'all,
As much as I would love to have another Rally on the days that are being mentioned, I think that the computer or something is having a Senior moment because there is no Rally on October 5-7:rolleyes:, that was last years post:eek:....
Hope that this clears things up if not hey Jim, what's up :confused:.
Thanks hope this helps.
Mike

Hi Mike,

No prior year rallies are posted on the portal (see below). If you'd prefer me to close this 2008 rally thread, I can do that for you. Going forward, just include the year in the rally announcement threads and that may make it clearer. I will add 2008 to this thread as soon as I submit this reply.

Portal:

2009 Heartland Owners Rallies

• February 6-8 - Southern CA - Anaheim
  • March 27-28 - Northern CA - Oroville
  • April 3-5 - Charlottesville, VA
  • April 3-5 - So. Texas - Houston (Spring)*
  • April 24-26 - Southern CA - Anaheim
  • May 14-17 - Colorado Springs (Manitou)
  • May 29-31 - Dayton, OH*
  • June 11-14 - Goshen, IN - Our North American Rally*
  • June 12-15 - Winchester Bay, OR
  • June 17-22 - Rock Creek, British Columbia
  • July 3-4 - McGregor, Ontario
  • July 24-26 - Lake Delton, WI
  • August 6-9 - Mountain View, AR
  • August 14-16 - PA (Pine Grove)*
  • August 27-30 - Estes Park, CO
  • August 28-30 - St. Ignace, MI*
  • September 25-27 - VA Chapter - Rodanthe, NC
  • October 2-4 - Longs Myrtle Beach), SC
  • October 3-4 - Springfield (Chatham), IL*
  • October 9-12 - Central CA - Jackson*
  • October 15-18 - So. Texas - Houston (Spring)
  • October 16-18 - Branson, MO*
  • October 15-17 - Arkansas Chapter - Carthage, MO
  • November 13-15 - Southern California - Buellton*

jbeletti

Rally thread closed for replies per Chapter Leader as this rally has passed.

Watch the Heartland Owners Portal for upcoming rallies around North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.