Labor Day

Jim_G

With Labor Day upon us,everyone on the road take extra caution and be safe. The last big weekend for a lot of the part time campers...

weekender01

This is when the camping starts to get very nice at least in the Southeast. We love camping off and on all the way until December.

MCTalley

We've been "in place" for the weekend since last Friday. Our travel plans don't have us on the road until the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend. Since we're full-timers, we have that luxury but I know a lot of weekend warriors have to hit the road Monday afternoon to get everything back home and put away.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We returned to our rig on Monday and will be here until the 18th. It's our last stay for the season. We'll come back up the last weekend of September to tow it back to our storage yard. While up here, I'm redoing the caulking and replacing two of the smaller cargo doors, along with other maintenance projects. And getting out on the lakes when weather permits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Will be here in the State of Washington awaiting the Washington rally to begin, then down to Canyonville, Oregon for the Pacific Regional Rally. Three more after this.

We have a total of 5 rallies to attend before out travels come to a halt this year.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Just wanted to pop in and wish you all safe travels out there on this Labor Day Weekend. We will see those of you heading to Canyonville for the Regional Rally. Travel safe.:rolleyes:

Kbvols

We left NW Ohio Sat afternoon spending night in Southern KY then on to Atlanta to watch the Vols and Ga Tech play Monday night. Tue we travel to Asheville, NC for a few days then over to Knoxville Friday to watch the Vols play Saturday.

Will be a lot of driving in a week but should be good time. The traffic Saturday was relatively light as we zipped thru Dayton and Cincinnati with ease.

Safe travels to all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
This is where we are at for the Labor Day Weekend . . .

ProwlerGlowStep7-P3160624.jpg

Our side yard!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
This is what we will be doing on Labor Day helping our Texas neighbors attempt to recover from Harvey and feed their cows since their pastures are flooded and can't cut hay...

09eec05b3351dc6e86a9631307157c96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

This is what we will be doing on Labor Day helping our Texas neighbors attempt to recover from Harvey and feed their cows since their pastures are flooded and can't cut hay...

If we were closer, I'd so be helping if I could. Thanks, Andy and Jo!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
If we were closer, I'd so be helping if I could. Thanks, Andy and Jo!

I agree!!! What you are doing is wonderful. Just shows what big hearts Heartlanders have. Sure wish I could do more than just send money. Thanks Andy and Jo and everyone else who is helping those in Texas hard hit by Harvey.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We didn't take the rig but went and celebrated my aunt and uncle's 60th wedding anniversary in Amarillo. Truly a blessing to be surrounded by family.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Our BH spent the weekend in the side yard. We've been busy doing things here at the house in preparation for leaving for 2 months. It starts with helping man a HOC booth at the Hershey RV Show, the MD rally, the inaugural porthole NJ rally, a month at Myrtle Beach, then ending with the NC rally. Can't wait to get on the road!!!