Convection Microwave

geeksrus

I need to replace the faulty Apollo 1/2 Oven that came with the unit. The dealer I'm talking to recommends an Odyssey (sic) unit.

I would appreciate any input regarding the Odyssey product.

Thanks EH!

geeksrus

I need to replace the faulty Apollo 1/2 Oven that came with the unit. The dealer I'm talking to recommends an Odyssey (sic) unit.

I would appreciate any input regarding the Odyssey product.

Thanks EH!

I haven't heard anything on this! Any input?

Thanks EH!

Tankie

geeksrus, what is your unit doing? We have that same model in our 09 3670RL and it has some problems it shuts down and when used in convection mode it sparks like its in microwave mode. Thanks

geeksrus

Ours works fine on microwave but not on convection. After a cycle, even on microwave, the unit goes immediately into convection mode @ a high heat level. The only way to stop it is to either open the door or unplug the unit.

We still use it on microwave but we have to be attentive to turning it off by one of the above methods.

EH!

ddfarms

You guys are lucky. I just got a new 3580RL(1/2 time ) and the microwave control panel or none of the display will not come on at all. The light inside the oven comes on and power is OK. But the display panel will not show a colon as the manual states. So, we returned it to the dealer who had the factory ups us another one, brand new> Guess what, the display or control panel on the new one will not work either when we plug it into 120. The light inside comes on but the control display do not come one at all. It there something we need to do other than plug it in????or is the faulty ovens from China? Anyone got any advice?/ Please tell us what the problem is and is thid a common problem. When we took the walk around ,the oven control panel was working. But since we got home with it, no luck at all. Need help>