Torque Kitchen Drawer Catch

weekender01

While getting ready for our trip last week our top kitchen drawer stuck when I tried to open it. I looked for anything blocking the drawer, but nothing was in the way. It appears that the catch underneath the drawer had an issue opening so when I pulled harder the hook potion of the latch broke. Heartland gave me the part # as 13322 and I have attached a picture. This is made by Southco so I found them on Amazon as well for less money and Prime Shipping since Heartland could not tell me how much this would cost to ship.

My question is are these pull latches 5# or 10# pull as Southco makes several weights. Also does Heartland use the same ones on all the drawers or do they vary the weight? I am thinking of purchasing several of these since we have 10 drawers in our 2017 Torque with these on them. I think 5lbs would be plenty for these drawers, but want to be 100% sure.

Attachments

• 13322.jpg
    13322.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 23

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might be able to use something like this as a replacement. Available at Home Depot and just about anywhere else.
shopping

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Looks like the 5# in the pic. I had a pair of them on my laundry door and it keep breaking. I replaced them twice before going to the 10# and never had another issue. You can get them at camping world if you aren't a conservative.lol
The 10# are a lot beefier. If I'm thinking right, you only need to replace the part that broke. I believe it fits the same catch.

weekender01

Looks like the 5# in the pic. I had a pair of them on my laundry door and it keep breaking. I replaced them twice before going to the 10# and never had another issue. You can get them at camping world if you aren't a conservative.lol
The 10# are a lot beefier. If I'm thinking right, you only need to replace the part that broke. I believe it fits the same catch.

Thanks for the feedback.