2014 Big Country ext lights

Bbsscotty

I have a 2014 Big Country and I for the life of me can't find the switch that turns on the white ext lights. Can anyone help???

jimtoo

Hi Bbsscotiy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I assume you asking about the 10-12" white light that is up high and one on each side. Most of the time these are called scare lights and some units had a switch for each one. Don't know when it started, but if your unit came with a remote some are controlled by the remote. I'm sure you will get more info from someone that has the same unit soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

MCTalley

On our previous 2013 Big Country and our current 2015, the outdoor scare lights are controlled by the remote control (and nowhere else). Just press the lightbulb button on the remote to toggle them on or off.