Olive Branch Campground, Oregonia Ohio

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Was hoping to have an announcement about a 2018 Rally campground. Because of Hurricane Harvey, we've had to push back our departure date for Texas (through SW Ohio), so I'm going to be about a month delayed getting down there to see this property.

Those of you in SW Ohio, I need your help. Olive Branch Campground in Oregonia. Anyone been there?

Got good reviews everywhere I look, the Forest River group held a rally there, all 50 amp sites. Price is decent (but non refundable deposit) with "Back in sites are $39.50 per night and pull-through’s are $44.84 per night (both include tax). Our only discount is for active military service men and women."

Need to know if anyone has an opinion on this place. If you do, let me know.

kkamshop

We haven't been there but this campground was on our radar when the RV.net Ohio rally group was active. Back then they had a full house due to pipeline workers staying there...

jjwink

Was hoping to have an announcement about a 2018 Rally campground. Because of Hurricane Harvey, we've had to push back our departure date for Texas (through SW Ohio), so I'm going to be about a month delayed getting down there to see this property.

Those of you in SW Ohio, I need your help. Olive Branch Campground in Oregonia. Anyone been there?

Got good reviews everywhere I look, the Forest River group held a rally there, all 50 amp sites. Price is decent (but non refundable deposit) with "Back in sites are $39.50 per night and pull-through’s are $44.84 per night (both include tax). Our only discount is for active military service men and women."

Need to know if anyone has an opinion on this place. If you do, let me know.
We have stayed there several times when visiting family in the area. It is a very well maintained park. Full timer/ workers are all together. Would definitely stay here again.

simsfmly

We have stayed there several times when visiting family in the area. It is a very well maintained park. Full timer/ workers are all together. Would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for your input, it's appreciated.

simsfmly

Just heard back from them. They're not interested in hosting our rally.

Alrighty, then.