Any issues

Blmsdm

We plan on purchasing our Terry this weekend. On most rvs I researched, I was able to find reviews but haven't found anything on the Classic. Does anyone have any comments on theirs? Any isssues that are a reoccurring theme on this rv or has no one had any issues with quality?

Oregon_Camper

You can download my Pre-Delivery Inspection document, by clicking on the link in my signature below.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the trailer as well as having you inspect the trailer. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop).

No matter what the dealer says, their PDI is will never cover everything. Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

Greggshere

We plan on purchasing our Terry this weekend. On most rvs I researched, I was able to find reviews but haven't found anything on the Classic. Does anyone have any comments on theirs? Any isssues that are a reoccurring theme on this rv or has no one had any issues with quality?

The Terry is actually a very well made RV. If you read the "Leaks" thread or the "Potential safety issue" thread you can find a few things that we have discovered. Overall it is a very nice camper and we love ours. Some folks including myself have done some interior remodeling to suit our own choices but again, we all love our Terry's and I'm sure you will too! Check the "Interior redo" thread for some cool remodeling ideas. Good luck with your Terry and be sure to return to the Terry forum.

Furious10

There always seems to be issues with any new thing; be it car, truck, house or trailer. We have never had any new thing without issues that need to be addressed. That said: we love our Terry and have spent considerable time and effort to "make it our own". Most of the problems we have had are minor and taken care of quickly. It helps if you are a DIYer or have a reliable dealership: we are the former.
We have a very active Terry Community here and a lot of helpful information is being discussed.
Like "Greggshere" said, please come back to the Terry forum after your purchase.
PS...be ready to be the center of attention at any campground. LOL

Blmsdm

Thanks everyone. I haven't seen too many comments on issues which is great but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I am so excited to finally get it purchased and go on first trip.

BobbyandGenee

We have taken our RV on so many trips we are already loosing track! We bought it because we wanted something that fit our life style. And we didn't want a cookie cutter RV. Little did we know everywhere we all go you will get LOTS of attention! From personal experience, this RV has proven to be very road worthy. I suggest purchasing the weight distribution setup and the sway bar attachment. We have both and have NO issues with passing Big Rigs or being in windy conditions.

Yes, there have been a few bumps in the road, and all RV's will have them. The Terry Community is very close knit and shares pretty much everything. We are our own little family.

BTW, i just started a Facebook Page for the Terry Community to share photos and stories. You can find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/Terry-Classic-V21-by-Heartland-175194559719464/

Blmsdm

We have taken our RV on so many trips we are already loosing track! We bought it because we wanted something that fit our life style. And we didn't want a cookie cutter RV. Little did we know everywhere we all go you will get LOTS of attention! From personal experience, this RV has proven to be very road worthy. I suggest purchasing the weight distribution setup and the sway bar attachment. We have both and have NO issues with passing Big Rigs or being in windy conditions.

Yes, there have been a few bumps in the road, and all RV's will have them. The Terry Community is very close knit and shares pretty much everything. We are our own little family.

BTW, i just started a Facebook Page for the Terry Community to share photos and stories. You can find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/Terry-Classic-V21-by-Heartland-175194559719464/

Thanks so much. We are so excited. Tomorrow is the day