floorplan on the bc3550

thom57

could we get a pic of the fp would like to know where the inside rear bath door is and if awning covers both entry doors thank you --love the lofts almost ready to off that sob and buy a Heartland

thom57

thanks pmmjarret it looks to me like there is no inside access to the half bath that makes no sense to me I don't understand why heartland did not have the plan on there site?? when they came out with the sundance loft model it was also found at dealers on the net before they shared any info on it and still don't show weights and specs Why doesn't heartland want to be the first to show promote there new products?????//

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Here's pics of the 3550, these look to have been made from a finished prototype which show entry to the 1/2 bath from the rear lounge and outside.

Heartland is in the middle of building a new website to be unveiled soon. Looks like they will be photographing every floorplan to put on the site from some of the changes they made already to the current site recently. If that's the case they have roughly 80 floorplans to shoot which means anywhere from 10 - 15 pics for each plan. That's at least 800 pics that have to be published.

It takes a lot time to build a big website like this and keep it easy to navigate.

Last edited: