M312 Dinette to Bed Conversion

Hey all! So we just purchased our Mallard M312 a few months ago and I need some help regarding the dinette bed conversion. We have the U shaped dinette and I can not figure out how to make this thing into a bed. I can't find anything that says how to do it correctly and our dealership is less than helpful. Any help with this would be awesome. Thanks!!

danemayer

Hi apellerito82,

Congratulations on the new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There are quite a few Mallard owners active on the forum, so I'm pretty sure someone will be able to give you some help shortly.

jimtoo

Hi Apellerito82,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure someone with good info will jump in soon with some help.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Chopperno1

Look under the fold up queen bed and you should see the missing piece to your puzzle. I was quite confused at first as well. You do not use the table top like on most campers.