2017 4200 - Access Rear Patio With Three Season Doors and Garage Table Setup

For those that have the 3 season doors, how does one access their rear patio when the table is setup? When you slide the two doors open, there is nowhere near enough room to slide off the bench between the table and the open door. We do not travel with the patio stairs both due to their bulk and lack of security in the back when installed.

Thanks!

*just realized I need to update my signature!

acro2eaa

I don't have a 4200. but in my 2017 3611, the bench seats are also mounted to the rear. If the table were set in line with the benches you would not be able to get out either. The floor mounts for the table are also mounted in line (even with) the benches. However. The table leg mounts on the bottom of the table were mounted offset (and not square i might add) to the benches. So the front of the table overhangs the benches in the front by at least 6 inches or more. That gives you more room to squeeze out the back. it seems like an afterthought on the part of cyclone. It looks silly, doesn't line up, and is not square ( just poor attention to detail at the factory). But it does give you extra room at the back to get out.

Sam

Securityman

Try using one of your tables that are for the living room , should give you more room back there while the seats are down .