crack in interior wall

How-ie

We have a 2016 Pioneer RL250. Went camping last weekend. I put the slide out. When we went to move the chair into position (you have to turn the chair to close the slide), I noticed a crack in the wall that is between the slide and the back wall of the rig. It was not there prior to putting out the slide as I did a through cleaning of the unit before starting the fall camping season. The drive to the campsite was over decent roads. As I am a newbie to the forum, I do not have permission to attach photos.

Stopped by CW yesterday and showed them the photos (as the rig was two hours away) and the service writer did not think that the crack would be covered under the extended warranty. Thoughts from the group. The rig was purchased from CW with the extended warranty.

If it is not covered under the extended warranty, thoughts on how to repair without making it look like crap. We are looking to upgrade to a 5'er and we are going to take enough beating on the price as it is.

Appreciate your input.

Barbara Parker
2016 Dodge Ram 250
2016 Pioneer RL 250

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As I am a newbie to the forum, I do not have permission to attach photos.
Barbara Parker
2016 Dodge Ram 250
2016 Pioneer RL 250

I've changed your status, go ahead and post your pictures.

Peace
Dave

How-ie

My status has been changed. Thank you for that. I have attached two photos of the crack int he wall.

Attachments

• crack 1.jpg
    crack 1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 68
  • crack 2.jpg
    crack 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 61