Heartland To The Rescue

kathyo

HEARTLAND TO THE RESCUE. Bighorn Purchase-Exciting
We just took delivery of our new Bighorn Fifthwheel in July. With working and moving from our Houseboat into our 17ft trailer then into the Bighorn and getting everything worked out I just now have the time to write this. First of all we ordered it from Camping World in Katy. There was a big mix up at Camping World Corporate Office in ordering our unit. We put money down on May eighteenth. Heartland did not get the order until sometime in June. That meant that we would not get our unit until Aug. We had already sold our small trailer because we were told that it would be built the week of June sixteenth and receive it by the first of July.
<O:p</O:p
Heartland to the rescue-Ray Robinson came to our rescue. I called Ray and told him the problem and he found us a unit that had been built for another Dealer. He called and told me that it was not exactly want we ordered but close enough. HE SAVED THE DAY. We said yes and took delivery. Heartland does come through for you. We have been wanting a Heartland Bighorn from the first day we saw it at Camping World over a year ago. We went to our first rally for Heartland last October at Rayford Crossing. We were in our little 17ft trailer. We met so many nice people at the rally. That’s were we met Ray with Heartland and talked with him about the Bighorn. He also said that anytime we had questions just give him a call. All the people there said that all their problems that they were having, Heartland was taking care of them. That is why we went with Heartland. We love our Bighorn. We have been in our fifth wheel now since the 1<SUP>st</SUP> of July. We are now full-timers. Warren and I have just retired and we are going to travel. Our Bighorn is the greatest ever. We have some minor problems and we can take care of that when we go back to Camping World to put our window awnings on.
Many thanks to Ray Robinson at Heartland for all his help. Ray, you make our experience with Heartland the greatest.
And many thanks to Camping World: Joe French, Rich Janvis, and the two Larry’s one in sales and the other in finance.
Thanks to all,
Kathy & Warren Feray
<O:p></O:p>

Last edited:

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Geezuz Kathy, you almost made a big old mean retired paratrooper shed a tear with that warm and fuzzy story...... It's gonna tear up some of these softer types :p LOL

Congrats on the new Horn and Retirement:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations from another Houston Heartland club member. I remember back in October yall we very interested. Glad you finally took the leap and got you BH. Happy RVing....

cjbearden

Visitor
Congrads on the BH and the full-timing! Ray has been a tremendous help to us also! Hope to see you at the Oct. Rally at Rayford!

God Bless and many happy, safe traveling miles.

JD and CJ

Ray Robinson

Landmark and Bighorn Sales
Hi All !!

Thanks so much Kathy, for the kind words. A nice "attaboy" is great to get now and then!

As all of you travel, other (envious) RV'ers will most likely want to see your Heartland units! Be sure and let them know also, that if they have any questions / concerns, they may call me! My cell # is 574.370.4154

Very Safe Travels to ALL of you, thanks for your business, and God Bless!

Ray

kathyo

Thanks to all the replies

Thanks guys for all the replies. Yes we will be at the Rayford Crossing rally this October. We would not miss it. Last time we were in the little 17ft trailer with a sign saying (I may be small :(among you big fifthwheels but wait until you see my big brother he is a Bighorn :))we had so much fun the last time.
And this time to go with our big brother the new Bighorn it's going to be great. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting others.
And Ray Robinson many thanks to you again. Are you going to be able to come to the October Rally a Rayford Crossing. I would like to thank you in person. Thanks to you we got what we wanted and more. This unit is not just a Bighorn Fifthwheel it is now our home. "Home Sweet Home"

See ya at the rally
Kathy & Warren