Question regarding interior decorations.

Vans

Thank you for such a place where a prospective owner can grill factory reps. It is certainly appreciated.

This question isn't specific in regards towards Heartland RV. More about the decoration choices of the majority of the RV industry as a whole.

Why are solid colors never an option?

The fabric patterns always seem to be generally the same type of style. Certainly solids don't cost more, do they? Some of the patterns used(not by Heartland that i've noticed) are really over the top.

My wife an i were wondering the other day as we have been researching different models of trailers for an upcoming purchase. It seems to use that a few solids offered as an interior choice would be a popular thing.

Any insights from Heartland reps?

Many thanks!

bigredtruck

I agree but have to say that Heartland is the best - no flowery fussy stuff. I always thought it might be to hide the dirt? Love the more geometric design on Cyclones.

Coming from a ladies point of view..... I like the varied color choices. It gives me an opportunity to pick one or two colors from the color palate that we can use throughout. If there were solid colors only, we would be stuck with no options.

Ray Robinson

Landmark and Bighorn Sales
Speaking not only of Heartland, but of the entire industry, solid colors are usually used only in areas to "compliment" the main design, be it floral, stripes, etc... "Interior Contrast" seems to be the fashion of the day, these days!

In certain circumstances, once a customer has made their decision on brand and model, for example, "I want a Bighorn 3670RL", you could have your dealer call me and in some cases I could arrange the unit be built with all solids, as long as it's a solid fabric we already stock in inventory. Most of the time, it's not too hard to arrange.

This is just one more thing that's nice about doing business with a smaller "hands on" company like Heartland! We're more likely to make "build exceptions" than the larger manufacturers would be.

If / when you're at that point, be sure and contact me!

Ray Robinson
Heartland RV
Landmark / Bighorn Division