Coffered ceilings

Brownie14

Has anyone experienced loose beams on their ceilings? I have a 3570RS where most of the perimeter sections are loose. I don't want any surprises when I open the door. Any advice?
thanks

Paradise2

Has anyone experienced loose beams on their ceilings? I have a 3570RS where most of the perimeter sections are loose. I don't want any surprises when I open the door. Any advice?
thanks

I was told they are just styrofoam. Probably...think they have thin nails holding them up as the holes you can see on mine when you look at it.

RoadJunkie

Almost every singe beam has come loose during our travels, about 5K miles to date. I ended up taking a turkey basting syringe, with the extreme tip broken off, and injecting wood glue into the joints. I used gorilla tape to support the beam until dry. A pathetic example, albeit all too typical, of Heartland customer care. But, their process for coffered ceiling installation maintains the mandated requirement for reducing manufacturing streamlining.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
thanks

Was just up in Washington for their rally and notice some of our beams were loose. At the rally they had a service tech from one of the local dealers around to do minor repairs at no charge so I had him pin nail the loose beams and now everything is fine.

ksucats

Our dealer used small screws to secure ours after two fell off. They were held on by bunches of staples / small wire brads that barely entered the roof material. On ours they were foam type material.

ksucats

since the foam is approximately 1/2 inch thick I believe that the repair shop used 1 inch screws. They used brown headed ones and they are not noticeable unless you really look for them.