Base of toilet leaking

larkinstuart

At Winchester Bay and noticed base of toilet has water leaking. It's a Thetford model # 42072. Has anyone else had this problem?? Coos Bay Heartland dealer can't help, backed up for months on repairs. Next stop Jackson rally on September 28th. Any fellow Heartland Owner's have the knowledge on this problem. Will call Thetford on Monday.
According to Heartland service, it depends on if it's a Thetford warranty issue or Heartland issue in regards to installation.
Inspection required before that determination. Is it Ok to let it go until we return home and take it to our dealer??
Any thoughts appreciated.

LBR

I have no experience nor input other than there are a couple of mobile RV repair guys and an RV parts store 23 miles to your north here in Florence....can help you with names/phone numbers if needed. Also sure that Coos Bay to the south would probably have as much, if not more support......as you have already checked on tho.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I have no experience nor input other than there are a couple of mobile RV repair guys and an RV parts store 23 miles to your north here in Florence....can help you with names/phone numbers if needed. Also sure that Coos Bay to the south would probably have as much, if not more support......as you have already checked on tho.

Liz and Larry

Thought I had the same problem in our 3270 and found that the water connection was loose. Tighten it a little and has not leaked since. When it was leaking it looked like it was come from under the toilet . So I would check that filling.

See ya at Jackson for the rally.

larkinstuart

Liz and Larry

Thought I had the same problem in our 3270 and found that the water connection was loose. Tighten it a little and has not leaked since. When it was leaking it looked like it was come from under the toilet . So I would check that filling.

See ya at Jackson for the rally.

Thanks for input. Larry determined it is the blue hose leaking behind toilet and trailing around base. Larry under the belly now.