427 Road Warrior Patio sizes

I have a New RW 427 on order and want to buy outdoor patio mats for the rear and side patios. Can anyone please give me the correct dimenision of the patios? Also, I was wondering about sheets for the Happijac beds in the toyhauler garage area. Does anyone know the size of the beds or where to purchase sheets for them? All your insite would be very helpful to me as a first time RVer.
Thanks,

Thunderbird

nsf10162

Thunderbird, we used queen bed sheets on the happy jack beds, and fit ok, ill have to get the measurement for the side patio, i cannot remember what they are off the top of my head. Just a few things to make sure you look at during the pdi, make sure the rear ramp door closes and fits snug on both sides at the top. make sure the refrigerator doors are perfectly aligned at the top, or the compressor will make noise. make sure the awnings roll out and back in ok, especially the big one. If your going to be using a satellite dish of any kind, make sure they hook one up and verify all the connections are good. we had 4 wires in the udc installed incorrectly according to the diagram. If you like actual surround sound, you will want to replace all the factory surround, (its very cheap) Heartland is living in the 80's using coax and rca cables to everything. So you may want to actually call and ask them to prewire hdmi cables. Will save you a lot of headache.

JMP

I have a New RW 427 on order and want to buy outdoor patio mats for the rear and side patios. Can anyone please give me the correct dimenision of the patios? Also, I was wondering about sheets for the Happijac beds in the toyhauler garage area. Does anyone know the size of the beds or where to purchase sheets for them? All your insite would be very helpful to me as a first time RVer.
Thanks,

Thunderbird

We purchased a 9x6 outdoor mat from Ross. It is the closest size we could find to covering the side patio deck.

7BC62370-EBBA-4F54-A615-8FEA8D4D3BDA.jpg