Dim lights in 1 slide

travlingman

My 2014 Landmark Savannah has opposing slide in the living area. In the side with the entertainment center and fridge my 2 overhead LED lights are dim when turned on. I have 1 puck light under cabinet by microwave that will not come on. The rest of lighting in rig is working fine. I did just have this slide worked on to have a broken gear replaced on slide gears. I also just replaced ice maker line with a braided line. Any ideas on what to try or look at? Not very electrical experienced so don't have volt meter.

danemayer

Hi Travlingman,

Look under the slide, perhaps at the rear, for electrical cables entering the slide. You may have a broken, or nearly broken wire.

If the bulbs are LEDs, they don't require much current and may illuminate even if the fuse is blown because a small amount of current flows through the LED at the fuse box when the fuse blows.

travlingman

A fuse it was. Never thought of checking that since I was still getting some light. Thanks for the help, and if we ever meet up the first cold beverage is on me. :D