Insurance renewal

donmogey

Hello to all from Springfield, Or.
Its time to renew our 5th Wheel insurance and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on
who to contact to shop around. Currently with Progressive. Referred to them thru the Costco
Insurance Ameriprise, with whom we have been extremely happy. They don't insure R V's.
Thanks for your referral and recommendations.

Don and Alicia Mogenson,
and Sophie, Shih Tzu
Springfield, Or
2016 Landmark 365 Syracuse
2008 Ford F350

Last edited by a moderator:

Rotrod1

I just got progressive through camping world $ 200 cheaper than all of the other progressive quotes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Geico was best for us insuring both truck and 5th wheel. We are full time. Also includes roadside assistance.
Ken & Linda
2012 Landmark Key Largo
2012 RAM 3500 Dually
Kitty: Joy

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ksucats

National Interstate here - went with them when I got my F450 and Farmers Insurance more than doubled my rate because of it. National Interstate covers the coach and truck for half of what the truck alone would have been with F.I.G.

donmogey

National Interstate here - went with them when I got my F450 and Farmers Insurance more than doubled my rate because of it. National Interstate covers the coach and truck for half of what the truck alone would have been with F.I.G.
Thanks. What state?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ksucats

I think my 'agent' is actually Explorer RV but bills and all correspondence goes to National Interstate.