Pulled the trigger on a Big Country

Wmnmy

Yesterday we became owners of our Big Country 3965DSS and absolutely love the floor plan .

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So much more room for our fur babies lol......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 161

Wmnmy

Will do Jim it's perfect and we will see you guys in Pahrump gonna be fun . I had to get me /us a nice retirement present lol .

Wmnmy

We have a mastiff and stepping over him to get to the rest romm at night while he stands up wasn't fun lol especially when your still half asleep.

Wmnmy

Thanks guys this is our 4th heartland product and we couldn't be happier. We finally got the perfect fit . Our dealer was awesome as always Johnnie walker Rv in Las Vegas not like CW ........ Great customer service. We enjoy meeting all of you at rallies and wouldn't have it any other way with any other brand ...
Happy camping .......

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congrads, now you need a new 350 DRW truck. William, it really is a bad thing that happened LV last night.

Wmnmy

Thanks guys yea and I use to work the RT 91 event when they came to town but I retired in August. I will see you guys at the rally safe travels and stay aware of your surroundings.....

- - - Updated - - -

Also I tried but DW wasn't going for the new truck at this time . Lol

NYSUPstater

CONGRATS and looks great!!!!! We went from a 35' 5er to current 41'er and love it!!! Also, will be more along the lines of just the Mrs and me, so some question our logic to going larger. Re-read last 2 words in 2nd sentence!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
William and Mary,

Congratulation! I can't wait to see it! I wish we could come to the Nevada South or the California South rallies to check it out!

Rod

gasman

Camp Socializer
Congratulations William. Can't wait to see you guys next week. I would probably just ride Konan to the bathroom.

Wmnmy

Yes wish you guys could make it the rally at Pahrump and temecula we will get up that way next year hopefully.... If you go to the regional rally in Jackson we will be there . Also you would love this floor plan lots floor room kinda open concept. Thanks for the comments guys and gals and when you do see us you are more than welcome to come in and have cold drink weather its water or beer lol... See you soon ..

Run2jc

We bought our 2019 3955FB and are looking forward to full time life, heading from Brownsville Texas to Bonnie Lake Washington in the early fall.
Happy Wife Happy Life.
Jesus is Lord!

Wmnmy

We bought our 2019 3955FB and are looking forward to full time life, heading from Brownsville Texas to Bonnie Lake Washington in the early fall.
Happy Wife Happy Life.
Jesus is Lord!
congrats on your new rig . Happy camping .