New 3850 ??

gardan69

Does any one have any info on the 3850 ? When will it be out, cost , floorplan info. Saw it in the gallery pics but no specs or floorplan layout.

jbeletti

Hi there,

Please see the attached flier on the new 3850 Cyclone floor plan. This looks to be a killer floor plan. The garage is 12'. I love that there are recliners and that they are directly facing the 32" TV.

I have no other details on specs or production timelines but I am sure the brand manager, Greg Dischler will weigh in on that when he can.

I am moving this out of the ATF now and into the Prospective Owners forum.

Jim

Attachments

• CY 3850 Flier.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:

brnewsom

I received this info from a Heartland rep when I inquired:

Thank you for your interest, this floor plan is very, very, nice. The customers that have contacted us either by phone or e-mail has been wonderful since we posted them to the web. This may become our #1 seller in the near future. The garage is 12’, but I don’t have all of the specs for length and weight as of yet. If I had to take a guess, it is probably very close to the 3950 for specs.

gardan69

Thanks, so is the garage 12 or 14 foot as stated above ? I am going to look at one at the dealer Saturday and will let you know.

brnewsom

I would love to hear what you think about it after you see it. I'd like to know for sure how long the garage is. And another question that I can't seem to get an answer on is: What is the actual total length of this 5th wheel?

jbeletti

brnewsome,

The length of the garage in the 3850 is 12'. I have corrected my earlier post. Greg Dischler also confirmed for me that the overall length (rear cap to end of hitch) is about 41' on this unit.

For those needing a 14' garage, Greg tells me that's the 3914.

Thanks,

Jim

Marek

When will you have weights for this unit ? Also when will we start to see them at dealers ? Will there be one at the show in Hershey Pa ?

gardan69

Hopefully we will be able to go Saturday and look at the one they have at a local dealer, if I can make it I will report back to everyone !!

gardan69

The 3850 Layout is now online at Heartland. I spoke with the Factory today and they told me the specs on the 3850 are very close to the 3950.

Well I guess I'm now a NEW cyclone owner. The wife and I went looking today and bought the 3850!!! Now to take delivery Thursday. We are very excited!!

jbhd

Congratulation on your new Cyclone. So what at the specs on this puppy?
The RV place I went to last week is trying to sell us a 3950 but I told him that we wanted to see a 3850 once they got them in as we are not in any hurry. He was telling me the the 3820 was 7ft shorter which from this forum the length is 41ft.
Thanks
John

The specs are the same at the 3950. We looked at the 2 side beside and they are the same length. It was 1500 cheaper than the 3950 and had more storage space.

well today is the day!!! As long as the winds are not 30 I'll be picking her up!!! Cant wait!! The 3850 has a great layout!!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very cool. Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. Please try to make the Owner's Ralley in Goshen next year to show that awesome rig off.

Mark

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome, Lake Texoma, to your new extended family. Hook up that puppy and bring her on down to Rayford Crossing for the October Rally! Enjoy the new Cyclone.

jbeletti

lake texoma,

Congrats and let us know what you think after you have the baby home. And CJ is right, you must make a reservation now at Rayford Crossing in Spring, TX for the October rally. Only 300 miles from you and a whole lot of fun.

And as Mark suggests, the annual North American rally, next year in Goshen is a "DO NOT MISS" event. Join the long caravan of Texans that will make that pilgrimage :)