Introduction - Georgia Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Paul and Sue Alfano (Alf) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Georgia Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Georgia Chapter includes the entire state of Georgia.

Paul and Sue are taking over from Randy and Santha, who founded the Georgia Chapter in July 2010. Thank you, Randy, Santha and the poodles, for everything you have done and continue to do for the Heartland Owners Club. Enjoy your retirement!

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Georgia Chapter Leaders, Paul and Sue!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Paul hope to make it to one of your rallies one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clayhud

Congrats Paul & Sue, we look forward to attending your rally's.

Thanks Randy & Santha for your years of leadership.

All the best,

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Paul and Sue. You've got some might big shoes to fill but I know you'll do a great job.

Toccoatravelers

Congrats to our new fearless Georgia Chapter Leaders, Paul and Sue! Know you can count on us for any help you might need. We look forward to more fun Georgia Rallies! Thank you Randy and Santha for all you have done for our Georgia Chapter. We appreciate all you have done!

rdufek

Congratulations and Thank You for taking on the task. We appreciate what all the chapter and regional leaders do. Safe Travels and hope to see you down the road.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
:eek:Thanks all we appreciate everyone's support!!! We are surely looking forward to planning our first Georgia Rally and hope y'all can can make it! We want to extend a sincere THANK YOU to Randy and Santha. Hope we can continue to make it great in GA!

jbeletti

Randy and Santha - thank you SO MUCH for creating a great chapter! Time to take it easy now :)

Paul and Sue - welcome to chapter leadership. I know you both well and know you are planners and organizers. You will also do well running the GA chapter. Looking forward to making one of yours when we can.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Randy and Santha for your years of leadership enjoy your relax time and congratulations to Paul and Sue best of luck in your new postions

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Sue and Paul 😀. Y'all will do a great job and of course if you need any help, just holler.
Randy and Santha - y'all have done a wonderful job and an excellent go-to people. Thank you for your time and dedication to the Club.