Augusta /3670BH VS NuWa

windquest

Since we had a thread of a comparison, we are looking very hard at the Augusta or BH 3670 and several models of NuWa. I realize that the price points are different, but I am not sure that the units are all that different. Since we won't be able to see for ourselves until the Tampa show, we would like your opinions, especially from those that looked at these two manufactures. Thanks
HENRY

Tom of Ypsi

You can go the the web site of each brand you are looking for and use the dealer locator to find dealers close to you. This may help you find what you are looking for. Not being prejudice but we looked at the Hitchhikers several times and could not justify the difference in price between them and the Landmark. We also looked at several other brands but the quality was always lacking upon closer inspection. Hope this help and good luck on you search.

windquest

Tom,
Thanks for the reply...I should of mentioned that I live on a sailboat in the Caribbean right now....currently in Margarita Island....hard to look at anything. I did contact one dealer near where we used to live and they were a complete zero.

You answer is exactly where my mind is.....are they worth the extra money? Or tit could be used vs new.

My obsession with storage is connected with living on a boat 9 years and cruising 7. We are totally self contained and we have nothing on shore. We have to take all spares, and must be able to fix everything. I know the RV will be different and I know that we don't need to take a lot of the things professed to be must items in the accessories catalogs, but we want a bit more space than on the boat. But back to the question....how close is the Augusta to the NuWa?
HENRY