Where does everyone put the Heartland sticker with the membership number?

BrianBP

We just got our new membership kit. I love the heartland stickers, and I get where to put the membership number on that sticker. Just wondering, where does everyone place the stickers?
Thanks
Brian

jbeletti

We just got our new membership kit. I love the heartland stickers, and I get where to put the membership number on that sticker. Just wondering, where does everyone place the stickers?
Thanks
Brian

Hi Brian. Great question. Here's some places I've seen...

Rear Cap:
- Below the window, centered left-to-right
- Above the window, centered left-to-right
- Above the window, high in left corner
- Above the window, high in right corner

Door Side Slide Out:
- On the narrow slide out end wall nearest to the entry door / facing the front of the coach

Other:
- Mounted to plexiglass and hung like a sign in the yard

I'm sure others will weigh in here on where they put theirs. Also, if you have any interest in the plastic club oval and ladder frame, those are available through our supplier, Plak-R (contact info here).

Ducky

First I had a garden sign and put Heartland Membership sticker in a 8x10 Laminating Pouch, then when we bought the Bighorn Traveler I got the plastic sign to attach to the ladder.

Attachments

• IMG_3731.jpg
    IMG_3731.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 59

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I'm thinking when I get mine it's going over the big scratch I just got pulling into this campsite lol

LOL! We put a HOC decal over a scrape on our front cap made by our bikes. The rack was mounted on the hitch pin. It worked really well!!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My plaque gets hung on a post in front of our rig on our site. I cut down one of the club trailer hitch inserts and mounted it on the rear cap with trim tape.