Too many switches in bathroom

Oregon_Camper

Some of you might have seen Jerrod and I talking about this topic is a different thread (and we attached images of completed project)

However, I wanted to create a posting of it's own, as I feel others can really benefit from this.

If you don't already has a spare switch, this is a $12 project...if you do...it is a free project. Click here is the switch we used, bought on Amazon

Basically, my wife asked me why we have to flip on 3 switches every time we go into our bathroom. There are 3 lights in our bathroom and the area is so small, it begs the question why would Heartland put them on 3 separate switches??

So, here is a picture of the final result. I simply added a maser switch to the main 12v line coming into the 3 switches. Now we leave the 3 switches "On" and master switch controls all 3 lights. If, for some reason, we want 1 light off, we can simple turn it off via the stock switch.

BTW...I think Jerrod (Jesstalkn) did this in his bedroom, as this Landmark had a lot of light switches too.

Link to our Blog with step-by -step instruction and pictures to complete the job.

four.jpg