LG combo unit

teasac69

Got a couple recommendations for this LG ventless combo unit and it fits nicely. The problem is we're finding it takes 7-8 hours to run a full load. Just wondering if any of you that use a ventless have a similar experience or less time.

This is is actually an apartment model that fits in our compartment very well and hooks up like all the rest and basically uses a heat pump reversing valve to pull the water out and output via drain tube. Washes and dries well just takes forever???

Thanks.

Garypowell

Ventless is always going to take longer than vented. I would check the manual and see what it says the drying time should be for a full load.

I do believe your problem is going to be the “full load”. My vented Splendide does not have any specs on time but when I put a full load it it I takes twice as long as with about a half load.

So like yesterday we washed the bottom sheet by itself and it took about 1.5 hours. Same for top sheet and pillow cases.

You have to learn some tricks that you don’t have to worry about at home. Like mentioned above you don’t wash the pillow cases with the fitted sheet since they can get stuck in the corners (pockets) of that sheet and it never dries.

I’d move to smaller loads and see how it works.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I used a ventless in an apartment I was staying in for a job for 3 months. This was not an LG, but I found it talking much much longer than our vented unit in our coach. I resolved to just pulling stuff out "damp" and hanging it up to dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk