Ceiling vent, fan

wrehfield

Folks, I have a problem that has me completely stymied. We have a 2009 Big horn, 38 foot.
Three slides. It has a vent with a fan about ten or twelve feet up in the kitchen ceiling. This
vent-fan has a knob on it.....but..no controls any where with in reach. None.
I emailed the factory, figuring there should be a remote control that controlled it. Was told no.
So...did they build this fifth wheel like this? I would not think so, but since it appears the
designers never live in them, perhaps they did. Appreciate any ideas. Thank you.
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It's possibly a fantastic fan with a thermostatic remote on the wall.
b961b08cd624a1ee01a180fc61e31fa3.jpg
ded8fcc6c6d22c68faf9d13ecb4fb744.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wrehfield

Jesstalkn,i believe that could be it. I noticed an extra control by the furnace-air conditioner control
and wondered what the heck it was. Now all I have to do is figure it out and hope it works.
Thank you.
Bill

mikenjulie

Bill, We have a 2009 Landmark Pinehurst and there is no remote. The thermostat controls the vent. It’s supposed to have a rain sensor. It’s worked great for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The thermostat controls the “older” Fantastic fans, they do not have remotes. You can set the fan speed with the knob on the fan, but cannot change it any other way. I put a MaxxAir cover over mine so I can run it without the rain sensor turning it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk