What happened to....

Pokiejoe

Saw a post yesterday about snap pads, looked for it again and it was gone. Where did it get moved to? Was wanting some but can't find post.

LBR

Check your Activity Stream/New Posts. They just now posted when you did.

wdk450

Just as a comment. All in all I think we have an EXCELLENT web forum here, and kudos to the webmaster, moderators and Jim B, for this resource unequalled in the RV world. Owners from other brands of RV's (Some Other Brand -SOB- owners) come here to look up common RV problems. But many times when I am trying to find old threads to help posters with a problem that has been covered before, I seem to have frequent problems finding old threads I KNOW are there using the ADVANCED SEARCH function. I try all sorts of common terms for the problem the desired thread addresses, and many times I cannot find them. I often include my username in the search criteria.

I know as a troubleshooter that is often very difficult to discover why things (especially involving software) don't seem to work. But if other forum users have encountered this, I would appreciate some "Gee, that happened to me too" posts on this thread to back me up.

danemayer

If the advanced search doesn't find what I'm looking for, I'll do a Google search from a new browser tab. In the Google search field, type:

heartlandowners.org: search terms

Oregon_Camper

If the advanced search doesn't find what I'm looking for, I'll do a Google search from a new browser tab. In the Google search field, type:

heartlandowners.org: search terms

Dang it Dan...you're too fast!!

If you can't remember Dan's info, you can always install this Chrome Extension, that put a little magnifier on Chromes toolbar. Then just click it and search the site you're on....easy!! :)

http://chrome.google.com/<wbr>extensions/detail/<wbr>jliolpcnkmolaaecncdfeofombdekj<wbr>cp

wdk450

Let's all get extensions . . . . . I'll leave it at that!

Dan, thanks so much for the answer. The Heartland Forum comes through again!!!

On edit: This is about the simplest software upgrade I have ever done - 1 click and an "are you sure?"