APB - In search of an Experienced Solar Installer ASAP

OSIN

Putting out an APB for anyone, formal company or a side job that has the time to install a pretty extensive system. California/Arizona/Nevada/Oregon Areas.

Note, I've called the following companies and they are booked, please don't reply with these guys::D

• AM Solar
  • Precision Solar
  • Starlight Solar
  • Brian Boone - Quarzsite

Still waiting for reply on these guys

• Quality Solar
  • Urgent Care Solar

Needs to be versed in Lithium setups, (I may go that way) Approx Size: 600-900W Panels - 200-400AH Battery Bank - ALL TBD

2017 Landmark All Electric, (willing to change cooktop to Propane).

If it's a side job, I'm willing and able to assist.

Thanks in Advance, Paul

Last edited:

Oregon_Camper

That's going to be one heck of a set up when you're done with it!

Are you planning on dry camping for greater than say 10 to 12 days at a time?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OSIN

That's going to be one heck of a set up when you're done with it!

Are you planning on dry camping for greater than say 10 to 12 days at a time?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hope to go longer than that...LOL we'll see how deep the wallet is.

Paul

Oregon_Camper

I hope to go longer than that...LOL we'll see how deep the wallet is.

I have around $5k into mine and it is just under 600w with 3 Trojan T-1275's (flooded) and I did all the installation work.

I think you're looking at $10,000+ Just one 12v Lithium 200 amp hour battery is ~$2,400

Capture.JPG

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We had our's installed in Quartzsite, two years ago by Brian Boone. He's been installing professionally for over 15 years. He is currently in TX, working his way back to Quartzsite where he will be installing all winter long...give him a call...https://gotsolarinstalled.blogspot.com/

His work is excellent!! We have 1300 watts of solar, 6 6 volt AGMs, 2800 watt PSW Magnum Inverter, IPN remote, two Blue Sky 3024 controllers...system cost close to $8k, but worth every penny.

OSIN

We had our's installed in Quartzsite, two years ago by Brian Boone. He's been installing professionally for over 15 years. He is currently in TX, working his way back to Quartzsite where he will be installing all winter long...give him a call...https://gotsolarinstalled.blogspot.com/

His work is excellent!! We have 1300 watts of solar, 6 6 volt AGMs, 2800 watt PSW Magnum Inverter, IPN remote, two Blue Sky 3024 controllers...system cost close to $8k, but worth every penny.

Thanks, I did call Brian too, Booked!

Great system, looks pretty much like what i want, (except I may go Lithium) and I've done some quick research on those BattleBorn Batteries, they look good.

Paul

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thanks, I did call Brian too, Booked!

Great system, looks pretty much like what i want, (except I may go Lithium) and I've done some quick research on those BattleBorn Batteries, they look good.

Paul

Are you looking to get it done right away? He just said he had a couple opening in March in Q....

OSIN

Are you using a Residential Refrigerator?

Thanks in Advance, Paul